- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals including Buyers who use the Website/Application.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Website/Application, Firm or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website/Application.
- OVERVIEWWe commit to respecting Your online privacy data. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) You share with us. Information that is considered personal about You by us includes, but is not limited to, Your name, address, email address, phone number or other contact information. In order to avail any services through the Website/Application, You are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Basic information such as device information, operating system, and operating system provided advertising id, IP address, date and time of every user request.
- We may use ‘aggregate’ level user information to build marketing profiles, develop technology that can improve user experience, analyse usage of Our Website/Application.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE/APPLICATIONThe Website/Application may include advertisements hyperlinks to other Website/Application, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website/Application, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your Personal Information by any external Website/Application, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external Website/Applications or resources.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
- ADVERTISINGThe Company uses some Third Parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on Our Website/Application and portals. During this process, no personal information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the User. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual Users have clicked on the ad banner.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Website/Application. “Cookies” are small files sited on Your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help Us provide information, which is targeted to Your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
- The Website/Application uses HTML5 local storage to create, maintain user session across logins within a browser.
- The Website/Application also has enabled the Google Analytics/other analytics suites such as localytics, mixpanel, which allows Google/Third parties to collect anonymous data about users on our Website/Application for analytics and Website/Application improvement purpose, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- CONFIDENTIALITYYour information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website/Application.
- ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILEFollowing registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Website/Application. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If You want to terminate the use of the Application You can uninstall the Application. We shall remove Your profile as early as possible. We shall retain in Our files, information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
- SECURITYWe treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the Firm. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
- INDEMNITYYou agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website/Application or otherwise and Your use and access of Website/Application and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.